Trinity Wellness Center is committed to helping you recover from specific injuries, and improve your overall health and wellness.
We believe that in order to avoid future episodes of pain and injury, it’s important to participate in an ongoing exercise program. Often, however, individuals who have had a serious injury are hesitant to get involved in traditional fitness programs.
By training in a familiar atmosphere, with a familiar face who works with your physical therapist, you’ll establish a safe and effective fitness routine that will promote your overall health without causing further pain or injury.
Do you need accountability or education for your workouts? We’ll carefully design a program around your medical history and goals, offering multiple options to accommodate your personal needs.
Whether your goals are:
- To transition from rehab back to an active lifestyle
- To gain maximum performance in sport-specific training
- To reduce body fat
- To gain strength, flexibility, or balance
- To improve your overall health, mood, or energy
- To help you achieve your personal goals
Many of our patients improve their core strength during their therapy and can continue building on that progress by joining into our Pilates classes! The focus of Mat Pilates is on strengthening the muscles of the hips, back, abdominals, and glutes – the Pilates Powerhouse. Expect improvement in posture, balance, and flexibility.
- Classes have limited space. To register, call (919) 875-1932.
- Classes are one hour and $15 per session.
- No need to bring anything, but you are welcome to bring your own mat if you would prefer.